A Day to Celebrate Tenant and Landlord Resources
Mayor John Hamilton of Bloomington and the Monroe County Commissioners will each issue a proclamation declaring Friday, May 11 as “Housing4Hoosiers Day.” We are proud of our local leaders’ recognition of this important resource to support access to safe, stable, and affordable housing throughout the community.
Tables Around Town
To celebrate the special day, we will have a Housing4Hoosiers table rotating to several locations in Bloomington on Friday, May 11:
- 9:00 am – 10:00 am: City Hall Atrium, Showers Building, 401 N Morton St., Bloomington
- 10:30 am – 11:30 am: Monroe County Courthouse, 100 W Kirkwood Ave, Bloomington
- 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm: Bloomington Downtown Transit Center, Third & Walnut
- 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm: Mother Hubbard’s Cupboard, 1100 W. Allen, Bloomington
- 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm: Monroe County Public Library atrium, 303 E. Kirkwood Ave., Bloomington
We invite members of the community to stop by! Learn more about Housing4Hoosiers and try out the many resources on the website.
Check Out Housing4Hoosiers Day on Social Media
We will also be updating social media throughout the day with photos from our table around town.
Photo credit: Luca Upper/Unsplash