Covering Kids and Families of South Central Community Action Program provides year-round assistance with enrollment in Indiana Health Coverage Plans.
Covering Kids and Families is a statewide nonprofit whose mission is to ensure that all Hoosiers have affordable and accessible healthcare coverage, through educating the public on affordable options and facilitating enrollment in comprehensive coverage plans.
CKF of SCCAP provides free assistance with HIP 2.0, Hoosier Health Wise, Hoosier Care Connect, and Medicaid enrollment. We are available to support clients through the application process, and aid them in maintaining coverage and accessing benefits.
CKF collaborates with a wide range of community partners who refer uninsured clients, host information and enrollment activities at their facilities, and work together on community events. We would be happy to come to your organization or business to speak to your staff or clients about affordable health coverage options as well.
Covering Kids and Families can currently be found at the following Bloomington locations every month:
- The Back Door, 207 S College Ave.
- 1st Thursday, 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Community Kitchen, 1515 S Rogers St.
- 2nd and 4th Wednesday, 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm
- Shalom Community Center, 620 S Walnut St.
- 2nd and 4th Thursday, 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Crestmont Community Building, 1002 N Summit Street
- 2nd and 4th Friday, 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Mother Hubbard’s Cupboard, 1100 W. Allen St.
- 4th Wednesday, 12: 00 pm – 2:00 pm
Appointments can also be made by: