Location: Charlotte Zietlow Justice Center, 301 N. College, Bloomington, IN
Hours: Thursdays: 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm
Fridays: 8:30 am- 10:30 am
Renters and landlords in Monroe County now have more ways to reduce evictions and solve housing problems! Stop by for help from the new Housing and Eviction Resource Table in the Monroe County Justice Building.
Who can use the Housing & Eviction Resource Table?
Anyone in the community with rental questions is welcome to come to the Resource Table. Services offered include on-site mediation, legal and social services to address housing challenges.
Who provides the services?
Resource Table services are provided collaboratively under a partnership between
- Community Justice and Mediation Center (CJAM)
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law’s Tenant Assistance Project (TAP)
- Justice Unlocked (JU)
- South Central Indiana Housing Opportunities (SCIHO)
Is there a fee?
No, services are provided free of charge thanks to grant support through 2019.
How can I help?
We are now seeking additional funding to be able to continue this service in 2020! If you or your company is interested in supporting the Housing & Eviction Resource Table, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our thanks to the following sources for their in-kind and partial financial support:
- Monroe County Eviction Working Group
- 2019 grant from the City of Bloomington Common Council Jack Hopkins Social Services Funding Committee
- 2019 Sophia Travis Community Service Grant
- 2019 Empower Indiana grant, a program of Prosperity Indiana made possible with funding from the Caresource Foundation
- 2017-19 Enterprise Community Partners/HUD Section 4 Capacity Building Grant