Have a question about your housing? Want to talk to someone who can help?
Housing Navigators are trained community volunteers providing in-person help to tenants and landlords to access local rental housing resources and advise on tenant/landlord rights and responsibilities.
When: Housing Navigators are scheduled on rotating dates and times at local agencies in Bloomington/Monroe County. See the South Central Indiana Housing Opportunities website for the current schedule.
Where: Current locations for Housing Navigators:
- Community Kitchen – 1515 S. Rogers St.
- Monroe County Public Library – 303 E. Kirkwood
- Mother Hubbard’s Cupboard – 1100 W. Allen St.
- Perry Township Trustee – 1010 S. Walnut St.
- Charlotte Zietlow Justice Center, 303 N. College